Page Banner

Protection and Prosecution

If you suspect yourself or someone you know to be a victim of TIP, or have information to share on suspected TIP activity, you can report through:

For labour-related cases, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower:

For immediate police assistance, call the police at 999.

How can we help?

The TIP Taskforce may provide assistance such as:

Related Articles

Our Stories

See all