Access MHA e-Services for NS-related matters, registration of societies and private lottery permits as well as links to other Home Team e-Services.
National Service (NS) Portal
Access a suite of NS-related online services and information for NSmen, including IPPT/IPT/RT appointments, call-ups, Make-Up Pay and notifying a trip.View e-Services
Registry of Societies
Apply to register a society, search the database of registered societies or manage a society's registration.
Learn About Business Licenses
Registry of Foreign and Political Disclosures
Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act (MRHA)
Click on the individual links below for more details on each declaration.
MRHA: Frequently Asked Questions
Foreign Interference (Countermeasures) Act (FICA)
Reporting requirements under FICA:
- All Politically Significant Persons (PSPs), excluding election candidates and election agents, are required to submit yearly donation reports and foreign affiliations reports.
- The first submission of donation and foreign affiliations reports will be due on 31 Jan 2025, for the reporting period from 29 Dec 2023 to 31 Dec 2024.
- From 2026 onwards, PSPs should submit these reports by 31 Jan of each year, for donations and foreign affiliations in the preceding calendar year.
- Major political donors must submit a major political donor’s donation report.
- Major political donors must submit their reports by 31 Jan of each year, for donations made in the preceding calendar year.
- Singapore Citizens who are members of foreign political or legislative bodies will have to declare their involvement in such bodies.
- Individuals involved in such organisations prior to 1 Feb 2024 will have to declare their involvement by 1 Mar 2024.
- Thereafter, Singapore Citizens who join such organisations after 1 Feb 2024 will have to declare their involvement within 1 month of joining the organisation.
FICA-PSP: Information Kit & Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the link below to access the declaration portal:
Registry of Foreign and Political Disclosures System (RDS)
You may email MHA_RFPD@mha.gov.sg for enquiries related to MRHA/FICA reporting requirements.
Other Home Team e-Services
Singapore Police Force
Make police and traffic reports, lost or stolen property and apply for driving licences, police permits and business licences under SPF.
Singapore Civil Defence Force
Make fire / ambulance reports, and apply for fire safety licences, permits and approvals. You can also apply to volunteer with SCDF or visit an SCDF establishment.
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Register for passport, identity card, visas, citizenship, permanent residence, and birth and death records.
Singapore Prison Service
For booking visits or interviews with inmates:
Visit Booking - For visiting inmates by families and friends. A visit card number is required for login.
Interview Booking - For official interview of inmates by lawyers, law enforcement agencies, government agencies or volunteer welfare organisations.