Page Banner

Report Human Trafficking

For immediate police assistance, call the police at 999.

If you suspect yourself or someone you know to be a victim of human trafficking or have information to share on suspected human trafficking activity, you can report by:

  • Calling the hotline 6435 0000; or
  • Emailing

For labour-related cases, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower by:

  • Calling the hotline at 6438 5122; or
  • Reporting the case online via the MOM form here

How we can help

If you are a victim of human trafficking, help is available. The TIP Taskforce works closely with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to provide support and assistance to victims in need.

The following support services and assistance may be provided to eligible persons, as necessary. You may inform your Investigation Officer, who can help you access these support services.

Helping you feel safe in an environment that you are comfortable in is an important first step towards emotional stability and psychological recovery. Shelters are run by non-governmental organisations.

Prompt access to medical care is available should you find yourself in poor physical or mental health. Volunteers are also available to accompany you to seek medical attention.

You can receive support from Victim Care Officers who have been trained to provide victims of crime with practical and emotional support throughout the criminal justice process. If you require further social support, you can also reach out to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), Family Service Centres or Social Service Offices in your area.

You can request for interpreters to be present during interviews with the government officials such as the Police. The interpreter’s role is to facilitate communication between the victim and the government official.

If you are willing and able to work, you may be eligible for temporary employment to maintain a source of financial income while you assist with investigations in Singapore.

You will receive assistance with basic necessities.

If you are a foreigner, you may inform the relevant government official that you wish to seek consular support from your home country’s embassy in Singapore.

In the event of Court proceedings, the court can impose gag orders to protect your identity and privacy. Such orders prohibit the publication of the name, address, photograph of the victim or any other thing which is likely to lead to the identification of the victim. 

The Court can also order proceedings involving sexual exploitation of a trafficked victimto be held in private. The Court must hear proceedings involving sexual exploitation of a child victim in private. 

If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, government-funded legal aid may be available to you. 

If you are a migrant worker (including a migrant domestic worker) in need of legal assistance, you can seek free legal guidance at Migrant Worker Legal Clinics, available online and in person. Interpretation is provided as far as possible. 

If you are not a migrant worker, you can visit Pro Bono SG’s Non-Resident Legal Clinics.

Related Articles

Our Stories

See all